Welcome to LegalMatch‘s law blog – a home for legal discussions, legal eagles, and legal things you find lying around the house! The site is maintained by employees of LegalMatch, who despite their best efforts, may not know everything. Luckily, the good folks on the internet are here to tell us when something goes horribly awry. Suffice to say: the opinions expressed on this website are those solely of the author, and may not reflect the positions of LegalMatch. Have fun!!
Subscribe via Email
- Warrantless Blood Draws Unconstitutional, But Breath Tests Still Legal
- Supreme Court Decision Allows Admission of Evidence After Illegal Stop
- Church Asked To Leave Their Lease Early Because of Orlando Comments
- Understanding Hate Crime Law in the Wake of Orlando
- Employers On the Hook for Caregiver Discrimination