Welcome to LegalMatch‘s law blog – a home for legal discussions, legal eagles, and legal things you find lying around the house! The site is maintained by employees of LegalMatch, who despite their best efforts, may not know everything. Luckily, the good folks on the internet are here to tell us when something goes horribly awry. Suffice to say: the opinions expressed on this website are those solely of the author, and may not reflect the positions of LegalMatch. Have fun!!
Subscribe via Email
- Why Don’t Women Report Sexual Assault?
- Employment Rights in a Religious Work Place: The Ministerial Exception
- Massachusetts Awards Parental Rights and Paves the Way for Unmarried Same-Sex Partners
- What People Ought to Know About Louisiana’s New Marriage Law
- Defining Sexual Assault For Politicians Who Don’t Get It